Celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee with our readymade Jubilee Jamboree party in a box worth £300. Everything you need to have a fabulous time on the 5th June, from bubbly to bunting, Pimms to party poppers and a £150 M&S food voucher to have a right Royal feast!
We hope you want to join in the fun and also the spirit of this celebration so why not sign up to give a regular donation to your favourite charity straight from your pay and be in with a chance of winning everything you will need for your own Dazzling Diamond Jubilee Jamboree!
This readymade Jubilee Jamboree party in a box is worth £300 and includes; 4 bottles of Pimms; 2 bottles of Champagne; 4 bottles of old fashioned lemonade; £150 M&S food voucher; Union Jack bunting; Union Jack table cloth; Union Jack cake stand; sandwich flags and napkins; red, white and blue party poppers; commemorative mugs, plate and tea-towels.
Already giving to charity via pay? Then as a thank you, we would be happy to include you in this prize draw, simply email your name/ employer name and a contact number to email@example.com. Please note we will need to have received your details by email before 28th May 2012.
Good luck and enjoy the celebrations!!
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per employee can be made even if you sign up to support several different charities from your pay.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday 30th May on the news section of our website.
- The Diamond Jubilee party in a box will be sent by recorded delivery for next day delivery on 30th May 2012, in time for the celebrations on 5th June.
- No cash alternative will be given instead of the readymade Diamond Jubilee party in a box.
- If you already give to charity from pay and email us your details to be included in the prize draw please be aware we will include your details in future Workplace Giving UK promotions unless requested otherwise.
- Please note by emailing your details as above, you are giving us permission to check with your employer to make sure you are donating to charity from your pay.
- Workplace Giving UK employees and families are not eligible for entry.