Everyone’s a winner…
We want to ensure that you are recognised for your efforts, so you might be interested to know that we’ve won more awards for our corporate partners than any other professional fundraising organisation. Why not join the winning team in 2015?
Since 2006 we have won over 40 national sector awards in partnership with many employers including: Arcadia Group, ASOS, Beaverbrooks, Clydesdale & Yorkshire Bank, Haymarket Media Group, Mace Plc, Inventive Leisure, Close Brothers, Warner Brothers and here are some more of our recent wins…
Institute of Fundraising Partners in Fundraising Award 2014
- Best Payroll Giving Partner — as voted by charities for the 2nd year running!
National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards 2014
- Best Small Employer Campaign for Maxus UK
- Best Government & Public Sector Award for Islington Council
- Best Individual Contribution for Louise McCabe at ASOS
- Most Sustained Scheme by a Medium Employer (Highly Commended) for CMS Cameron McKenna
- Lifetime Achievement for Elena Joseph in our team!
Retail Week Enterprise Awards
Pay & Benefits Awards
- Most Effective Payroll Giving Scheme for ASOS
Institute of Fundraising Partners in Fundraising Award 2013
- Best Payroll Giving Partner – as voted by charities!
National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards 2013
- Best Individual Contribution for Jacqui Atkinson at Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank
- Best Civil Society Campaign for WaterAid
- Best Re-launch of an Existing Scheme (Highly Commended) for Mindshare and UKTV
- Best Large Employer Campaign (Highly Commended) for Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Most Successful Sustained Scheme by a Large Employer (Highly Commended) for Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank
- Most Successful Sustained Scheme by an SME Employer (Highly Commended) for The Entertainer
Pay & Benefits Awards
- Most Effective Payroll Giving Scheme for The Entertainer
National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards 2012
- Best Innovative Promotional Partnership with ASOS
- Best Launch of a New Scheme for The Entertainer
- Best Civil Society Employer Campaign for Save the Children
- Best Individual Contribution for Gary Grant – The Entertainer
National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards 2011
- Best Launch of a New Scheme for Inventive Leisure
- Best Re-Launch of an Existing Scheme for Close Brothers
Institute of Fundraising Awards 2009
- Best Use of Payroll Giving for Beaverbrooks
National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards 2009
- Best Launch of a New Scheme for Beaverbrooks
- Best SME Campaign for Haygarth
- Best Public Sector Campaign for London Borough of Islington
- The Most Successful Payroll Giving Promotion for Beaverbrooks
Pay Magazine Pay Awards 2009
- Payroll Giving Award for Beaverbrooks
National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards 2008
- Best Launch of a New Scheme for Delice de France
- Best Re-launch of an Existing Scheme for Mace Plc
- Best Employer & Charity Promotion for Clydesdale & Yorkshire Bank
- Best Large Employer Campaign for Barclays
- The Most Successful Payroll Giving Promotion for Delice de France
Pay Awards 2008
- Payroll Giving Award Delice de France Campaign
British Heart Foundation’s Heart of Business Awards 2008
- Best Payroll Giving Campaign for Clydesdale & Yorkshire Bank
National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards 2007
- Best Launch of a New Scheme for Haymarket Media Group
Institute of Fundraising National Awards 2007
- Best Face to Face Campaign for Arcadia Group
- Best Donor Acquisition Campaign for Faber Maunsell
- Best E-Media Campaign for the Workplace Giving UK website
Thank You for Giving Awards
Saying ‘Thank You’ is important, so in 2006 we launched our very own annual awards to celebrate those employers and their employees who excel at Workplace Giving.
During this week long event in November each year, we celebrate these employers and their very generous employees. We let employees know just how important their support is, and say ‘thank you’, ‘much obliged’, ‘ta’, ‘thanks a million’ in as many ways that we can.
Although the Government presents its Gold Quality Mark for 10% participation, we also recognise those employers who have gone beyond the specified criteria and continued to increase their employee uptake.
Our Thank You for Giving Awards set the benchmark at a minimum of 20% of staff taking part, so why not challenge yourself to join this growing club?
Aspect Capital Atari Beaverbrooks Brabners Chaffe Street buyingTeam Chesterton Council of Mortgage Lenders ECGD Firefly fish4 Grainger Plc Green & Blacks Guardian News & Media Haygarth Haymarket Media Group Investors In People Mills & Reeve Payne Publicis Ltd Retail Profile Sports Interactive Symbian Taylor Wessing Touchpaper Software Plc
Access Accounting Aspect Capital Atari UK Chesterton CMS Cameron McKenna LLP Council of Morgate Lenders ECGD Firth Powerfix Grainger Plc Green & Black’s Guardian News & Media Haygarth Group Haymarket Investors In People Payne Worldwide Publicis London Retail Profile Europe Symbian Software Taylor Wessing LLP Touchpaper Software Plc Upstream Visto