Action on Hearing Loss
Part of Disability
Hearing loss currently affects more than 10 million people in the UK – that’s one in six of us. And it’s growing – by 2031 a massive 14.5 million people in the UK will have hearing loss.
Supporting Action on Hearing Loss through your pay will help us to create a world where hearing loss doesn’t limit or label people, where tinnitus is silenced and where people value and look after their hearing.
- to cure hearing loss and tinnitus
- more support for people with hearing loss
- no one to be isolated through their hearing loss
- people to protect themselves against hearing loss and tinnitus
- people to acknowledge their hearing loss and take action
Your donation could provide support for people with hearing loss and tinnitus, provide day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs, and support research into cures and treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus.