Quite simply, Workplace Giving UK helps employees and employers support good causes in the most tax-efficient way – by giving directly from their pay.
Great minds think alike
We’re passionate about bringing giving to the workplace – you’re passionate about giving your staff freedom of choice. Want us to give you the support you need? We think you’ll find us on your wavelength.
Here at Workplace Giving UK we have a wealth of experience, and we’re enthusiastic and creative about what we do. Many of the Workplace Giving Advisors who visit your workplaces have promoted the scheme for a decade or more – so you can trust us to do a good job.
What makes us different?
We work exclusively with more employers than any other fundraising organisation, so we’re well placed to answer any questions you have.
Nobody likes a show-off, but there are a few things we’d like you to know about us:
- Winning formula – we’ve won more sector and charity awards for our corporate
partners than any other professional fundraising organisation
- We’re in for the long haul – we do more than breeze in and out to promote the scheme
– we work with you on creative promotional materials and campaigns, including press
and a full range of communications. We also advise you on award recognition,
full reporting on activities and results, and flexible benefits
- We’ve got them covered – we work with more charities than others in the sector,
so your employees can choose the cause that is right for them
- We’ve got you covered – we work with over 1,000 different employers, from all sectors,
and can visit your workplace in any part of the UK
- We talk the talk – our team give through our own Workplace Giving scheme and
we match donations made by them, this raised over £9,500 last year
- More than lip service – last year we also gave £10,000 to a Thai school for new classrooms
- Where it counts – in 2008 we launched national campaign Geared for Giving
to raise the profile of giving at work in the House of Commons
- Talking in tongues – ours is the only organisation with a website that translates into more
than 50 languages – we won the Best Use of E-Media at the Institute of Fundraising National Awards
- We love new ideas – we know what works, but we’re constantly testing out new ways
to promote the scheme